Ceiling-Cat Minecraft Server

Author Topic: Ceiling-Cat Has Been Presented With a Gift  (Read 2126 times)

Offline xXShadowfoldXx

• Global Moderator
  • A Fold of Shadows
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Ceiling-Cat Has Been Presented With a Gift
« on: June 08, 2012, 03:51:49 AM »

~ MAY THE WORLD OF CEILING-CAT REJOICE ~

"You wretched effemerate race! Why do you force me to tell you that which would be most beneficial for you NOT to hear? That what is best for you is to not be, to never have been, and the next best thing is: to die soon." ~ Aristotle

Offline ShortSpiky

• View Profile
Re: Ceiling-Cat Has Been Presented With a Gift
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:55:44 AM »
AWWW YEAHHHHH

I got my own screeniezzzz

You've gone too far, don't look back.

Offline Zapy_Girl

• Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 05:13:51 AM »
WOOOO

Did I not tell you he was T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Finally I can now stopped being accused of everything.

Deco :) thanks babe !
I don't chase after anyone anymore. If you want to walk out of my life, I'll hold the fucking door open for you.

Offline SniperXPX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »
Hmm.. What?

Offline Mrawesome654

• Telletubbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 11:15:15 AM »
minsheme got banned agen
cats

Offline SniperXPX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
Yeah but for what? Lol.

Offline EMINEM_SHADY

• Life is a beach, but I just play in the sand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
Lol when was this and since when was Spikys thing ++Epic lol
Life is a beach, but I just play in the sand.
- Lil Wayne

Offline ShortSpiky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 01:13:36 PM »
Well. I will explain this to those who do not know...

Minsheme is a bad boy, as we all know. He always talks about how he can hack and stuff like that.
Well, I do not know much about computers and hacks like that (so I may seem dumb in a bit for falling for it).

Minsheme was on the factions server with me and he wanted me and Shadow to go to his server to see the spawn.
I didn't know it was a trick. At all. I thought it would be something cruel about Ceiling-Cat.

But anyway, I went to the server. I had an outdated client. So when I logged back on to the factions server, seconds
later my chests opened. Then Minsheme and Sabinno appeared (their bodies hadn't rendered so they were invisible for a few seconds).

Sabinno attacked me while Minsheme raided my chests. I killed Sabinno Minsheme, got the stuff I could as fast as I could (because I only had 2 hearts left) and rushed to the spawn as Minsheme teleported back to my base. I'm guessing he continued raiding my house as I tried to figure out how he did it

My first thoughts were that he hacked the system and teleported himself and Sabinno there. Soon deco got on and I explained to him what I thought had happened. Then Minsheme told me he and Sabinno were invited to my house, so I typed /home ilist, and they were the only 2 invited! I had never invited them, and  I didn't even know who Sabinno was >.<

So finally I came to conclusion about me trying to go to his server...which was the right answer. Apparently, me trying to log onto his server hacked my client to where it invited Minsheme and Sabinno to my house on the faction server. (I guess).

So deco was on his other account which Minsheme didn't know it was deco so he basically opened up about a lot of stuff until deco said he was deco. Deco accused him of using the server to hack and other things like that and banned Minsheme.

More things can be told by Shadow and deco themselves but that's basically what happened.
You've gone too far, don't look back.

Offline SniperXPX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
Well. I will explain this to those who do not know...

Minsheme is a bad boy, as we all know. He always talks about how he can hack and stuff like that.
Well, I do not know much about computers and hacks like that (so I may seem dumb in a bit for falling for it).

Minsheme was on the factions server with me and he wanted me and Shadow to go to his server to see the spawn.
I didn't know it was a trick. At all. I thought it would be something cruel about Ceiling-Cat.

But anyway, I went to the server. I had an outdated client. So when I logged back on to the factions server, seconds
later my chests opened. Then Minsheme and Sabinno appeared (their bodies hadn't rendered so they were invisible for a few seconds).

Sabinno attacked me while Minsheme raided my chests. I killed Sabinno Minsheme, got the stuff I could as fast as I could (because I only had 2 hearts left) and rushed to the spawn as Minsheme teleported back to my base. I'm guessing he continued raiding my house as I tried to figure out how he did it

My first thoughts were that he hacked the system and teleported himself and Sabinno there. Soon deco got on and I explained to him what I thought had happened. Then Minsheme told me he and Sabinno were invited to my house, so I typed /home ilist, and they were the only 2 invited! I had never invited them, and  I didn't even know who Sabinno was >.<

So finally I came to conclusion about me trying to go to his server...which was the right answer. Apparently, me trying to log onto his server hacked my client to where it invited Minsheme and Sabinno to my house on the faction server. (I guess).

So deco was on his other account which Minsheme didn't know it was deco so he basically opened up about a lot of stuff until deco said he was deco. Deco accused him of using the server to hack and other things like that and banned Minsheme.

More things can be told by Shadow and deco themselves but that's basically what happened.

Justified ban.

Offline ceda123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 09:18:21 PM »
Can he still post in the forum?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Offline Mrawesome654

• Telletubbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 12:05:39 AM »
well he can unless he gets ban from the forums too
cats

Offline Kamazorn

• The Blade of Honour
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 06:24:06 AM »
At last. We have peace.

Back to the Anarchy, ladies and gentlemen!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once."
- William Shakespeare

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal